Sign in for exclusive products and special discounts.
Success Over Stress Workshop for Adults (April 10-May 15)
- Instructor Arlene Prince
- Code SEH27W
- Student Ages Adult
- Term Spring Workshops 2024
- Day Wednesday
- Time 7:00 P.M.
THIS IS A SIX-SESSION WORKSHOP.
Stress Awareness and Stress Management for Effective Performance and Healthy Living!
This workshop is designed to teach parents (including homeschooling parents) and professionals in the workplace self-care techniques needed to buffer daily stress and better face life’s challenges at home and on the job.
The workshop is based on a Harvard-researched course, with proven benefits that will allow participants to achieve the following:
- Understand what stress is and how it affects you
- Understand the connection between stress and physical, mental, and emotional problems
- Learn how chronic stress contributes to and makes worse many medical conditions (Harvard reports that more than 60% of all doctor visits are for stress-related conditions.)
- Learn a variety of techniques to elicit the Relaxation Response, which is scientifically proven to promote health and well-being
- Improve memory, learning, concentration, creativity, and intuition
- Improve relationships
- Enjoy more energy
- Sleep better
- Feel healthier, happier, and more positive
- Restore a sense of control over your life
- Experience inner peace
Class Meetings: Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Dates: April 10th – May 15th
Materials/Supplies: For this workshop, participants will need a notebook, as well as headphones to eliminate distraction while doing the relaxation exercises.